Our Terms Policy
Last Updated April 22, 2021
1. Personal data we collect
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession personally identifies you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service: When you visit, use and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, what features are used, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), and geographical location information. In particular, the following information may be created and automatically logged in our systems:
Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Service (“Log Data”). Log Data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Service.
Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Service and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Service.
If you access the Service on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
2. How we use personal data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and facilitate your engagement with the Service, including to support, process and fulfill your purchase of Webcams, to enable you to create an account, and otherwise facilitate your use of the Service;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Service;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists you will no longer receive marketing communications, but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.]
3. Sharing and disclosure of personal data
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services and other information technology services providers, ecommerce services, order fulfillment services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, financial services providers and payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services (for more details on the third parties that place cookies through the Service, please see the “Cookies” section above). Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers adhere to the security standards we apply to your Personal Data, and to limit their use and other processing of your Personal Data to the performance of their services for us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
4. Data retention
We keep Personal Data for as long as you use the Service or as reasonably necessary or advisable to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, provide the Service, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, protect against fraud, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
5. Update your information
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change or correct your Personal Data.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 18. Opal does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to us through the Service please contact us at email@example.com. and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
7. Links to other websites and third party functionality
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures designed to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to us via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third-party websites.
9. Your choices
In certain circumstances providing Personal Data is optional. However, if you choose not to provide Personal Data that is needed to use some features of our Service, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us to update or correct your Personal Data.
11. Contact us